Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do

2 posters

Go down

Did You Try ?

10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do Vote_lcap0%10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do Vote_lcap40%10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do Vote_lcap0%10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do Vote_lcap60%10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do Empty 10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do

Post  Mus = Selamat Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:05 pm

Alright, here are 10 compilations created (most of them) and tested by me. All works perfectly fine and has no side effects to your I.Q (or does it?) Question

1) For people living in HDBs or Condos, basically take a lift to the highest floor and go down the stairs all the way back to your house and enter. If you want more fun, go to the highest floor, go down all the way back to the ground floor and take lift back to your house.

2) Go to the toilet and play with your echo by finding the correct frequency of the room (goes like this : you hum from a high note to the lowest you can reach until a point where you voice resonates around the room and gets amplified, usually works for averagely sized toilets)

3) Go to your window and express your boredom by shouting " I'm ----- bored ! " fill in the blank with your own word. Use expressive adjectives Smile

4) Homework (wow....)

5) Study (are you sure you're looking at the right post?)

6) Go 'play Chinese chess' with yourself (you know what I mean Wink *wink wink*)

7) Go to the forums and post something in the craps section

8.) Count how many ants there are on your kitchen table, squishing them as you go. (some ants will stink when you squish 'em, so be warned)

9) Stare blankly into space, and state how wonderful your life is.

10) Wait excitedly for Mus' next post in the craps section. (Soon, Wink)

That is all. Hope you put my words of advice to good use. Oh yea take heed, try not to do point (6) that often eh? Later that thing limp not my problem.
Mus = Selamat
Mus = Selamat

Back to top Go down

10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do Empty Re: 10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do

Post  NicholasB Thu May 01, 2008 1:21 am

For 2) is beatbox applicable? LOL.

10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do 46166
NicholasB
NicholasB

Back to top Go down

10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do Empty Re: 10 Things To Do When There's Nothing To Do

Post  Mus = Selamat Thu May 01, 2008 11:50 am

hmm, never tried that before. XD
Mus = Selamat
Mus = Selamat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum